I love having my phone to take pictures of things I'd otherwise miss but it sure makes staying organized in the photo department more difficult. Here are some.
This summer I kept Jane enrolled in Activity School but I decided not to enroll Anna. She was going to miss a few because of other activities and I wanted to have an opportunity for one on one time with her. I did send her a few times as a walk-in when I needed to get some things done but I'm happy we had some Mommy-Anna time.
![]() |
| She found something she wanted...I told her we'd put it on her Christmas list of ideas (pretty sure she's completely forgotten about it already) |
We did various things on our mornings from playdates with friends, Target dates, breakfast and the library, and even a museum event once. I sure love this little lady.
One of my summer goals was to make it to the splash park and we went twice. The closest one is a little further than our normal activities but I'm so glad we went. We met some friends there each time and it was a blast.
Some of the features spray is a little aggressive so I let Anna wear her goggles.
We went once during Sonic Happy Hour and had to stop since it was so close to the park...
I brought bowls, cups, and paint brushes. This kept the girls happy for a long time.
On our second visit we checked out even more of the park outside the spray area.
I had to beg to get Anna to take a selfie with me.
Jane was slightly more cooperative.
We also cooled off a few times with the sprinkler at our house. Anna was afraid to jump over it (and would walk over slowly while looking down leading to water spraying directly into her face). We eventually got her to not look down and run over. We're still working on Jane.
We sure love these cuties!

No comments:
Post a Comment