I've had these pictures loaded for nearly a month. I was on track to catch up and then house projects began. I'm taking a little break from painting so I'm going to try again to get caught up.
At the end of June I flew to Phoenix to see Amy and to attend her baby shower! It was HOT. So very very hot. It was early in the summer for those temperatures but I was lucky enough to experience them. Despite the heat it was wonderful having some time to catch up with this lady and help with some baby preparations.
Along with errands and baby prep there was just a lot of hanging out. It's so hard having a best friend living so far away so I truly appreciate just being in the same room with Amy. Back when I was pregnant with Anna I had a trip planned to visit Amy. Unfortunately my bed rest began the day before my trip so I had to cancel. One of the things we had planned for that trip was to go to the Brush Bar to do some painting. We were able to go this trip and I had so much fun.
I realized after I got home that most of my photos were from the baby shower and since most people don't know the guests I'm only throwing in a few.
| Isn't she a lovely soon to be Mama? |
I had to put one in with Amy and her Mom, Cindy.
After the shower we stopped by where the guys were and we were able to watch Brent open his gift from his parents. It was so sweet watching him open the fishing pole. I see many Father-Son fishing trips in their future.
My trip was naturally not long enough but I was so thrilled to get to see Amy and be a part of her shower. I can't wait to see pictures of her little man in just a few weeks.


No comments:
Post a Comment