Right before I left for Kansas last month, James flew in for a long weekend. I think I mentioned previously that Kevin and James went to S.F. for a cool beer festival on board an old WWII ship, but I think I left out something very important. Somehow it came to be that the three of us went and got pedicures!! I wont go into detail about how this happened...all you need to know is that it did. Here are a few pictures proving the event. (Seems to me that they may actually be enjoying this.)
Here are James and my lovely feet upon completion of our little adventure.
James also experimented with a recipe that he thought of himself. They were hamburgers with the toppings inside! We had four different kinds and they were delicious! I think we were all completely stuffed afterward, but it was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment