I have several posts from our Wisconsin/Kansas vacation that I need to get up but I thought I'd update the bump watch first. Another two weeks down! I have been feeling so much better over the last couple of weeks. There is still the occasional "mucus vomit" I described in a previous post but it is not longer every single day. There have been a couple of random vomit moments out of nowhere but compared to my state two months ago it is quite the improvement.
The heat wave that passed through the Midwest was not particularly pleasant. Not that it was for anyone but I feel like it drained me even faster than normal. It was my daily mission to stay hydrated and I feel like I did a pretty good job for the most part. I missed my yoga class several times and I didn't get much walking in due to the heat so I have sort of paid for that in my lower back. I'm back to yoga this week and I bought a body pillow as well. Hopefully the combination will help ease a little bit of the discomfort. I'm thinking I'll start swimming soon too.
Baby K is about the size of a mango this week (6 in., 0.5lbs). I used my fetal doppler the other day and the heartbeat averaged at about 150 bpm. I still haven't felt any movement but I know it could happen any day and I can't wait!
Next week is my anatomy ultrasound and hopefully we'll be able to find out the sex of Baby K! According to a few Old Wives Tales I have about a 50% chance of having a boy or a girl....go figure :) Here are the tests I've done to try and predict it and what they have said:
Obviously these are just for fun and I only did those that didn't cost any money. Cast your vote and see if you are right...only one more week!
1. Chinese Gender Chart = Girl
2. Baking Soda Test = Boy
3. Heart Rate = Girl
4. Carrying slightly high = Boy
Obviously these are just for fun and I only did those that didn't cost any money. Cast your vote and see if you are right...only one more week!

1 comment:
My vote....a healthy beautiful baby that Grandma Patti is going to LOVE!!!
Post a Comment