One last Michigan post before I move on to things happening here in Kansas. We had told our friends Will and Kristin that we were planning on taking Anna to the 'Butterflies in Bloom' exhibit at Dow Gardens before we left town. They have a really nice DSLR camera and let us borrow it. We played with it at home for a bit and took about a bazillion pictures of Anna with it.
I love that Anna is starting to get a little bit of a mohawk. When you are a girl this is pretty much the only time in your life when you can successfully pull the look off. (In my opinion at least)

Anna kept staring at the camera and we had trouble getting her to smile much but we still think she's pretty cute :)
I love that Anna is starting to get a little bit of a mohawk. When you are a girl this is pretty much the only time in your life when you can successfully pull the look off. (In my opinion at least)
Anna kept staring at the camera and we had trouble getting her to smile much but we still think she's pretty cute :)
We invited Kristin along to the Butterfly Garden and she ended up taking a lot of pictures for us and even did some editing of a bunch of them! This is one that I really really love.

She was looking around a bunch but I'm not sure if she really noticed any of the butterflies or not. There were so many pretty flowers and other people to look at.




1 comment:
I love the last pic too. Anna is such a precious little girl.
Post a Comment