Before I move on to April I thought I'd better get caught up on March first! It was an insane month but we still managed to have some fun.
Kevin and Patti came out for a day to get one of our cars and drive it back to Kansas for us. Even though it was a quick trip there was still time for some cuddles!

I was in Kansas for a week while Kevin was out of town for work. I had an airline credit I needed to use and rather than stay home alone with Anna I decided to head home. Flying alone with the baby was an adventure to say the least. We overslept and missed our flight and had to fly standby. Then Anna had a blowout just before take off. It was awesome.
Even though I didn't have all of Anna's regular toys we did have a ceiling fan which provided hours of entertainment!
Kevin and Patti came out for a day to get one of our cars and drive it back to Kansas for us. Even though it was a quick trip there was still time for some cuddles!
I was in Kansas for a week while Kevin was out of town for work. I had an airline credit I needed to use and rather than stay home alone with Anna I decided to head home. Flying alone with the baby was an adventure to say the least. We overslept and missed our flight and had to fly standby. Then Anna had a blowout just before take off. It was awesome.
Even though I didn't have all of Anna's regular toys we did have a ceiling fan which provided hours of entertainment!
| Grandpa Chuck and Hailie checking out the fan with Anna |
I had lunch with Grandad and Grandmom one afternoon and then got to see them again at Hailie and Seth's church musical.
Another highlight of the trip was getting to spend some time with Kara and Heather and their little girls Abby and Avery! It is a little strange for me to look at this picture of all of us holding our girls. Where has the time gone? It wasn't that long ago we were at camp acting goofy and crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment