I'm a little behind on posts right now but before I blog about anything else I need to give a 4 month update for little Miss Anna! I was only 1 week late in getting these photos taken but I think they turned out great so it was worth the wait!

We had Anna's 4 month check up just a couple days before moving. Anna weighed 13 pounds 12 ounces (42%), was 23 1/2 inches long (15%), and her head circumference was 17 inches (99%).
We had Anna's 4 month check up just a couple days before moving. Anna weighed 13 pounds 12 ounces (42%), was 23 1/2 inches long (15%), and her head circumference was 17 inches (99%).
She is doing well and meeting all her milestones so far. She laughed for the first time about 2 weeks ago and then wouldn't do it again (despite our best efforts of acting ridiculous to entertain her) but the last couple of days she's started laughing more often. She's rolled over a couple more times from tummy to back and she's really trying to do it from back to tummy.
While Anna has been grabbing things on accident for awhile now...in the last week or so you can tell she's intentionally trying to hold of things. She has one rattle in particular that she loves grabbing. She'll also grab her pant legs and loves it when she's in dresses because she can reach it up to her mouth. Pretty typical in that everything goes straight to the mouth to get slobbered all over. The doctor thinks she may possibly be left handed. I don't care either way but Kevin is sort of hoping she'll turn out to be a southpaw so she'll have an advantage in sports :)
Anna has been so much fun the last month. She's more alert and responds to things more. I love watching her look at things and I wonder what she's thinking. She's become more expressive with her face and has even furrowed her brow a few times which is super cute. Anna is also making lots more noises and is incredibly adorable.

No comments:
Post a Comment