We had Jane's newborn pictures taken by the fabulous Elena with Glass Lantern Photography in Topeka. I have many favorites but after loading them I forced myself to delete some because there were waaay too many. It was a little painful deleting each one though.
![]() |
| Lovely in lavender |
Jane did very well during this photo shoot and other than needing to nurse a couple times and a few diaper changes she slept pretty much the entire time.
We tried to use colors that would bring out Jane's red hair. I think she looks beautiful in blue.
I love this picture because it uses one of the bows that we used in Anna's newborn pictures.
It was tough getting pictures with both girls but we managed to get a couple.
The family pictures were also tough to get but we did get a couple of those as well.
We love our little family!






No comments:
Post a Comment