June really flew by after Jane arrived. Here's a quick run down of our activities....
The Watkins' stopped by for a quick visit to meet Baby Jane and see our house.
| Theresa and Gregg |
Kevin had to go back to work but my Mom and Hailie came and stayed the week with us. It was so wonderful to have them here helping us out. Hailie enjoyed having time with both of her little cousins. Anna definitely enjoyed having a playmate for the week.
Mom and Hailie took Anna to her playgroup one day and Kevin took her on a couple of bike rides. We live pretty close to a nice paved trail and there are several playgrounds along the way. Anna loves her bike rides with Daddy!
I was so appreciative of my Mom this week. She cooked for us, did laundry, helped with the girls, kept me company and ensured I had a nap each day she was there. She got lots of snuggles in with both Jane and Anna so I know she enjoyed the week too. :)
My sweet little girl!
One day we all got out of the house and stopped by the playground so Anna could get some energy out. I'm not quite ready to venture to the park with Anna and Jane by myself (Anna still needs a lot of supervision on the equipment) so it was great to have some company.
| Me and my girl |
I love watching Anna take in the world.
After dinner one night we broke out the bubble machine for the first time. To say Anna loved it is an understatement....
Bubbles!!!!
Jane's cord fell off so she had her first real bath. She did better with it than the sponge bath and now she seems to like bath time.
| First bath! |
The week went way too fast and we were sad to say goodbye. Thanks again Mom for taking care of us!
We had gone to Topeka for Sunday dinner with Kevin's family since Joseph was in town so that he could meet Jane. Anna stayed the night at Gama and Gampa's and then they brought Anna back to us the next evening. Anna had fun hanging out with uncle Joseph and Kevin and I snagged a little extra sleep with our toddler free evening. Thanks Patti and Kevin!
| Jane's head looks so tiny next to Joe's hand!!! |
Anna was pretty excited to be home. She loooooves her baby sister and always wants to hold her. We love the way she says "hold".
| Sisters! |
We also had Jane's 2 week appointment and she was definitely growing! At that visit she was 8 pounds 13 ounces (75%). Since then I've packed away almost all of her newborn outfits. She barely fit into her 4th of July outfit! Hopefully I can get started on July posts soon and get Jane's 1 month pictures up!
No comments:
Post a Comment