I thought I was done with August but then I found another memory card. There was some good stuff on it so I thought I'd go ahead and do another post.
Anna had a lot of fun the last time we went to Deanna Rose Farmstead so on a whim I decided to pack the girls up and go even though it was crazy hot and humid. I talked with Anna about the animals we would see on the way and by the time we got there she was pretty hyped up.
On this trip she was pretty interested in getting on the horses. We had to do it several times!
After checking out a few baby goats, the cows, the pigs, and the horses we came across the highlight of the day. The goats!
She LOVED that they were sticking their heads out with those crazy eyes.
These goats you were allowed to feed so I pulled out a quarter for a handful of food. Best. Money. Spent. Ever. Here's a little video showing you what I mean.
That same evening was 'Fourth Friday' at the library and we decided to go and check it out. Anna was a little tired since her nap didn't happen that afternoon.
She woke up after a little bit though and really enjoyed the group playing (The band consisted of a guitar and fiddle player). One time she got excited and ran out in front of them sat her Maddie dog on a chair and started dancing. She had just started when the music ended and people laughed (because she was ridiculously cute) so she got scared and ran back.
They had a little craft area set up in the children's section and while I did most of the work she enjoyed the fruits of my labor and carried those tissue paper flowers around the rest of the evening.
Jane seemed to enjoy the music as well. This is Jane's post poopsplosion face. Kevin lucked out and got to deal with a major blow out. It was on her socks. Enough said.
Anna crashed pretty early that night and the next morning we went to a Music and Movement event put on by the Parents as Teachers Association. It was fun but a little hectic with all the kids running around.
Anna liked it but I think by the end she was done. We "won" a book while we were there too. I say "won" because when we walked in and were filling out name tags she told me to use a certain one. I thought that was weird but as it turned out that specific name tag meant you won a prize later. We were the only "winners" in the group so I told Kevin it was because our girls were so cute that she wanted them to get the book :)
Alright...that really is all my pictures from August so the next post will be covering our zoo trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment