Hello Everyone,
I think this is my third post on "our" blog, and I decided to post because I found a great picture. This picture is a little bit older, but for several of Cara's blogging cycles it has been overlooked because it was stored on the nebulous internal camera memory instead of the memory card.
Lupin loves looking out the window in our door, and I love annoying Lupin, so I put a bird feeder outside our window. I was thinking that I would get to see Lupin freak out when he saw birds coming up, but the creature that really pisses him off is the chipmunk. I've taken to putting bird food right outside the window so that Lupin tries to figure how to go through the glass while the chipmunk happily fills his cheeks. Here is a picture showing the start of Lupin's dance with the chipmunk that lives under our porch.
The next picture is a digital zoom in on the chipmunk. This is the point in the dance when the chipmunk is deciding whether or not he wants to risk getting that close to the door.
As I said earlier this picture is a little dated, and I took it before my parents came up last weekend with my new pellet gun. My next post will most likely be about chipmunk stew!
Cheers,
Kevin

No comments:
Post a Comment