Sunday, December 14, 2014

Princess Party

The weekend follow Thanksgiving Patti hosted the first Princess Party! This particular party was basically an excuse to get the Kent's and Watkin's together and for the girls to dress up in princess dresses. 

Theresa made soup and Patti had yummy sandwich fixings and cupcakes. I don't have a ton of great pictures from the party. I used Patti's camera and only pulled mine out a few times. 
Princess Anna running around.
 The girls were pretty excited and went a little crazy running around. There were balloons and other fun decorations and of course princess wands! 

Jane didn't have an official princess dress but I managed to find some cute "princess like" clothes for her to wear.  

It was not easy trying to get a picture of all the girls and there were at least 3 cameras going at the same time and none of us knew where to look. There are a few cute pics though. 
I love Adell's face and Julia's expressions.

Anna cracks me up in this picture.
It was fun watching Anna with Julia who is 14 months old. It reminded me of  how Adell used to try and interact with Anna when she was younger and it ended up that Adell would just follow Anna around. Julia didn't really care if Anna was there or not!

It was a fun evening and hopefully there will be another princess party next year!

No comments: