Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thanksgiving! Part 2

As promised...another Thanksgiving post full of pictures for your viewing pleasure. :)

Jane was in a pretty good mood that day despite the fact she'd been working on a new tooth. She's usually good for a smile or two.  
Hi Uncle James
 Lately Jane has enjoyed sitting on shoulders.
Just hangin' with Uncle Thomas
 I love this picture of Papa and Jane. I just adore Jane's little smile.

We had a great dinner and I was definitely stuffed after eating for the second time. Everything was delicious. After eating we changed the girls into their matching outfits that Gama bought for them and attempted a few pictures. It isn't easy to get three little girls to look at the camera at the same time! Getting three smiles is pretty much impossible. I still think they look pretty cute though!

The girls!
A close up of the shirt they are wearing :)


Lots of snuggles with Gama!
Pretty earrings!
 Anna was so cute climbing all over Uncle James on the couch and throwing pillows at him. I had to include a couple of them. 

Anna was especially goofy because she'd only had a short nap that day and lots of activities going on.

We wanted to play games after eating scrumptious dessert so we let the girls watch a show on the iPad. It's tough getting them to share the iPad.

Eventually Uncle James had to step in to help out. He held the iPad so that there wouldn't be any quarrels.


It was getting late so both girls changed into their jammies. We let them zone out with part of a movie. It was a long day for Anna and she pretty much crashed that night. What a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with family though!


No comments: