I have a ton of pictures from Thanksgiving so I decided to split it into two posts. We stayed the night over at Kevin's parents and as soon as we could get around in the morning we headed over to my parents house. It always takes forever to get out of the house. We eventually made it though!
Anna wanted to wear an apron and we found an old one of Hailie's that fit her. She loves copying her cousin!
| Cousins! |
We pulled out the exersaucer for Jane to play in. She absolutely loves this thing. Lots of fun stuff to chew on.
I didn't get any pictures with Seth but I managed to get one with Hailie. I still can't believe she's in middle school!!!
After a bit we headed out to the farm for Thanksgiving lunch. It was yummy as usual and I tried not to eat too much since we had another dinner in just a few hours. Since Thanksgiving was Anna's birthday too we had to have a candle for Anna to blow out. I don't think she really knew what was going on and felt a little overwhelmed with everyone singing to her so I got to blow out the candle for her.
| Happy Birthday Anna! |
I managed to get a few pictures of Grandma snuggles. I think this picture is so sweet.
Great Grandmom also had to get her hands Jane. Anna is too busy moving around to give cuddles but Jane still likes to be held!
Anna enjoyed going outside with Daddy for a bit. They threw some rocks and would have stayed out longer but Anna was a little too cold. I didn't have a warm enough jacket or gloves for her although I think she would have stayed out anyways if we'd let her.
Still can't believe she's 2 years old.
The girls grabbed a short nap on the way back to the Kent house and we had to take a minute to get some pictures with Jane on her first Thanksgiving.
I wish I would have gotten a family picture with Anna too but it isn't easy getting all of us rounded up at the same time. This is where we stood for our family picture with Anna last year too.
I had to throw in an picture from last year. Jane briefly wore the same outfit that Anna wore last year on Thanksgiving. It fits differently but it still blows my mind that Jane is able to wear some clothes that Anna wore just last fall. I guess we may get more use out of these clothes than I originally thought!
| Anna 1 year old |
| Jane 5 1/2 months |
Stay tuned for more Thanksgiving pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment