A couple of weeks ago we had our first snow of the season and all Anna could talk about was making a snowman. We didn't get outside the day it snowed but Kevin had the next day off so they managed to get outside before it all started melting.
| Looking snazzy in her snowsuit! |
I was inside with a sleeping Jane so I didn't get in on all the fun but I did get some pictures from the balcony.
While making the snowman Kevin realized that he had never made a snowman before! He said that with his brothers they usually just made forts. As a result we had a snowman that was pretty big and heavy!
Before heading inside Anna wanted one more snowman so they made a smaller one. I came outside and mentioned that it looked off in size. Kevin's response was "It's Anna...big head". Haha
| Add caption |
Lately Anna has been talking a lot about spaceships and wanting to zoom around. I thought it would be fun to turn the box into a Christmas spaceship. Anna enjoyed the foil, paper, and bows but then all she wanted to do was color.
Once complete she got in for a little bit and then wanted nothing to do with it. I guess she like the plain diaper box better.
Jane has been enjoying rolling all around lately. If you put her on her back she flips right over. The other day she rolled her way to the Christmas tree and spent some time reaching for a couple of ornaments. We will be needing to touch up our baby proofing pretty soon now that this girl is getting mobile!
No comments:
Post a Comment