We had some family pictures taken in November at a Christmas Tree Farm. Our photographer over at Glass Lantern Photography was doing mini sessions and after seeing the pictures from her mini session there last year I knew I had to take advantage of the opportunity. Some of the pictures were on Facebook and our Holiday cards but here are some of the others too.
Jane was a little grumpy in the beginning and refused to look at the camera for a long time. (Apparently I went through a similar stage at around the same age). Although I would have preferred her looking at the camera, I think it's funny and I believe we will cherish these pictures.


Anna was enjoying herself though. The little red lantern was a big hit.
Eventually Anna was able to get Jane to hold the lantern and we finally started getting her to look up
Eventually we even got a few smiles!
We had Elena take a few of just me and Kevin. This was our favorite.
We still couldn't get Jane to smile in a family shot but she's at least looking in this one. I love it anyway.










No comments:
Post a Comment