Friday, December 16, 2016

Pumpkin Hollow and KC Pumpkin Patch

As usual I'm behind on posts. Seems to be the story of my life. I'm pretty sure only 2 or 3 people even read this but I want some documentation so I will attempt to catch up once again. 

I took the girls to Pumpkin Hollow at Deanna Rose Farmstead one weekend when Kevin was out of town. It was crazy hot but we had a really fun time. They had a slide that you had to climb up a bunch of hay bales to get to which the girls enjoyed. 
Made it down the slide!
There were lots of areas for the kids to play and mess around. 
Add caption
There was a giant minion made out of hay stacks. The girls thought it was hilarious and I love this picture of Anna trying to get Jane looking at the camera for a picture.

There was a cute tractor train that took the kids on a ride around a field. My pictures weren't that great but they absolutely loved this. 



For our admission we were able to pick out a pumpkin and this was a huge deal. Anna picked hers out immediately and did not want to look at any others but Jane had to walk around forever inspecting each one before she could make up her mind. 

Some other fall activities included making a few fall cookies.  
Fall cookies.
Doing fall crafts. 

And of course our 'official' trip to a pumpkin patch. This year we went to the KC Pumpkin Patch which is in Olathe. I thought it was a little expensive but there was so much to do there. We went pretty late in the season so the pumpkins didn't look that great but they were giving out gourds and the girls loved choosing their own.

I love moments like these when we catch the girls being sweet to each other unprompted. 

There was another train ride and I was able to get a little bit better picture this time. 

There was a fun water area where the kids could pump water and move a bunch of rubber ducks around. Jane was a huge fan of this. 

Fun slides. 

Glider swings were a blast. 


This picture makes me smile whenever I see it. I love these goofy girls. 

Our attempt at a group picture. 

It was a fun day I think we'll plan on this pumpkin patch for next year!

No comments: