Thursday, June 15, 2017

More Soccer and Last Day of School

After our first soccer game of the year we went to a park with our friends for a picnic lunch and to play. After we ate we went for a walk and the kids were so adorable. 
Eric, Anna, Jane, & Ethan
It makes my heart happy when I see these kids playing together so well. 

The second game of the season was a rough one. The team we played was definitely older overall (it's a 3-5 year old league and we were on the younger end). There was also a girl on the other team that was much too rough and kept picking up the ball and elbowing kids. We were a little very frustrated at how the refs dealt with it but our kids didn't give up and kept going after the ball. Overall they had fun and that is the primary goal at this age. 

Jane working on puzzles while Anna was at dance rehearsal. 

I see this kid playing on her tummy all the time and it cracks me up because Kevin can work on him computer in this position for hours. It gives me a backache just looking at it!

We finished up Anna's school year last month. It flew by and we're so happy with our choice in preschools. Anna thrived and loved going every day. 



I am normally not a fan of the "heart with your hands" deal (I think it's dorky) but I'll make an exception for this adorable 4 year old.

Since Kevin has had a work vehicle the last 8 months or so our Scion has been sitting in the driveway. It needed a little attention to get it moving again but the girls were happy to "help". 


No comments: