Our last weekend in March ended with back to back birthday celebrations. First it was Chuck-E-Cheese to celebrate our friend Riona's 4th birthday.
It was a Saturday afternoon and it was a little chaotic and we may have felt like cattle being herded around by the staff so they could accommodate all the parties but the kids loved it.
My favorite part was when Riona and her best friend started jumping up and down yelling "We love Chuck E! We love Chuck E!" over and over and over.
Kevin and I decided to divide and conquer with the girls since they both wanted to play different games and it was so busy. Jane was my buddy for the day and we had fun.
I didn't see much of Anna but I'm pretty sure she had just as much fun with Kevin.
Immediately following Riona's party we drove over to Rainbow Play Systems for Ethan's 4th birthday party. I had been looking forward to this party for quite some time and I really enjoyed seeing some of my closest "Mom friends".
The kids loved all the playhouses available to climb and explore.
This was the week that Anna and Jane decided to make the same goofy face for pretty much every picture.
My favorite Mama's from the Ridgeview Parents as Teachers Playgroup. I hold a special place in my heart for these lovely ladies.
![]() |
| Meg, JoAnna, Me, Amanda |
The girls were worn out but it was a great day and we're thankful for such wonderful friends!




No comments:
Post a Comment