Mother's Day weekend got off to a fantastic start. I was out running errands Friday evening and came home to this fabulous sign from Kevin and the girls.
I loved all of it but Anna's little people holding up the "O" is probably my favorite part.
I tried to get a picture with the girls but they weren't in a cooperative mood.
On that Saturday we drove into Topeka to celebrate with the Kent side of the family. Jane was tired and crashed on the way there..
We went to Kiku's for dinner and had so much fun.
I should have taken a picture of Kevin with his Mom but he was sitting next to his Dad so I have a picture of that instead.
Anna was nervous when the chef was lighting things on fire.
Checking out the Koi pond outside the restaurant.
Back at the house the girls had a blast playing dress up with some of the new outfits Grandma bought.
| Queen Anna! |
| Princess Jane! |
Uncle Joe was in town and Anna and Jane had fun dressing him up in bows.
We went to The Farm for lunch and had a lovely time.
| Aunt Laura, Grandmom, and Dad |
It usually takes Jane a long time to warm up and I caught her in a great mood. I'll cherish this picture with the girls and their Great Grandma forever.
After lunch we went to my Mom and Dad's to hang out. It was a beautiful evening to be outside.
The girls had fun moving rocks around the yard.
Teamwork is key.
Me with my little beauties.
I sure love this face.
Seth had his MarioKart out and we had to play a few rounds. It wasn't easy playing with a toddler in my lap but I managed to do alright.
I don't often get a photo with my Mom and I was happy we took the time to get this one. I love my Mama!



No comments:
Post a Comment